The following restrictions are to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition for an amazing procedure. Please read carefully:
4 weeks before your appointment:
DO NOT get the following treatment:
- Botox or other fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Laser treatments
7 days before your appointment:
- DO NOT be exposed to heavy sunlight, especially sunburn. Your skin should not be in the process of healing before procedure
- DO NOT pluck, wax, thread or receive any hair removal services. This can also trigger the skin healing process and should be avoided!
- DO NOT use Retinol / Retin-A or other anti aging/ acne creams
- DO NOT apply any serum containing acid
48 hours prior to your appointment:
- DO NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen, omega-3, unless medically necessary (Tylenol or Acetaminophen is okay!)
- For any Lip treatment, you must STOP USING Valtrex
- For any Lip treatment, keep lips moisturize at all times prior to appointment
24 hours prior to your appointment:
- DO NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before the procedure.
- DO NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine before the procedure.